12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
ADADADADAD
英语,工作,范文
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
12-09
工作面试对话英语范文 第一篇Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news every day?托德:嗯,凯里,我将要问你有关新闻的问...
以下为本文的正文内容,请查阅,本站为公益性网站,复制本文以及下载DOC文档全部免费。
Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news every day?
托德:嗯,凯里,我将要问你有关新闻的问题。你每天都看新闻吗?
Kerri: Sometimes.
凯里:有时候。
Todd: How do you follow the news?
托德:你怎么看新闻呢?
Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?
托德:哦,真的吗?嗯,哪个电台呢?
Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.
凯里:美国国家公共电台,但是是军事电台。
Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my *ytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a com*r programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system *ysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (*了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the xxxglass ceilingxxx in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can ap* my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的.特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who dee* cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the xxxcan doxxx spirit. (有xxx实际行动xxx的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born xxxperfectxxx. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Foreign teachers from the United States,Canada and England taught us English at college.
上大学时不时有来自美国、加拿大以及英国的外籍老师给我们上英语课。
A tourist guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities,and offering service of transportation,accommodations,sightseeing,shopping and entertainment.
导游员必须安排和协调导游活动,以及为旅游者提供交通、住宿、观光、购物和娱乐等项服务。
I'd like to be an overseas tourist guide someday. Would there ever be any chance of that?
我希望有一天能当一名海外导游。我将会有机会吗?
I have a certificate of tourist qualification.我有导游员资格证书。
I guided a few foreign tourists around Xi'an,as a part-time job.
我曾带领过一些外国游客在西安观光,那是份兼职工作。
I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.
从求职书中我了解到你已经有过一些当秘书的经验。
A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm ap*ing for this post.
我想找一个有趣的工作,这就是我来应聘这个职位的原因。
I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.
是否能请你告诉我,如果你处在我的位置,希望你的秘书应该具备哪些素质。
A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.
我认为她首先应该工作努力。
I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.
我从人事部那里得知你的速记和打字的成绩以及智力测试都挺不错。
I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?
我认为你能胜任撰写报告、写摘要、作会议纪录等等,对吗?
A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.
我非常希望能有一个令人满意的结果。
I:May I know what has made you decide to ap* for a position here?
我想知道是什么原因促使你来应聘这个职位?
A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.
我认为我应该尝试一下更有挑战性的职位。
A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.
我了解到你打算招聘一个主管秘书。
A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.
作为这儿的秘书,你要协助我处理一些日常事务,处理来往信函,并与办公室同事和睦相处。
I:How do you feel about routine work?
你对日常工作处理怎么样?
A:I've been well trained for this.
我是接受过严格训练的。
A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.
这使我学到了许多新的工作方法。
A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.
我认为这也意味着老板和秘书应该相互尊重。
A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.
这说明我的决策能力还有待于提高。
A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?
起薪是多少?还有什么福利待遇吗?
i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?
请问你们何时对该职位的聘用问题作出决定?
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作经历是怎样的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作过3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的经历对公司有什么好处?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
可能的话,我想在国际部工作。
A: What starting salary do you expect?
你想要多少起薪?
B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.
我想要每月5000元。
英语求职面试对话5篇(扩展5)
——社招英语面试对话 (菁选2篇)
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水*是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公*的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
AOkay, well I’m sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position.
现在,我敢保证有关那个职位你有很多问题要问。
BYes, well Miss Childs did give a mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details I’d like to clarify.
是的。Miss Childs在电话中给我进行了概要的介绍,但是还有些细节我想搞清楚。
AWell feel free to ask me anything, and I’ll try to fill in the details.
你可以问我任何问题,我会尽量详细解答。
BCould I first ask about the remuneration package?
我能先问下薪酬福利吗?
AYes, of course. That’s quite an important point, isn’t it? As a junior sub editor we offer a starting salary of 150,000 HK dollars per annum. This doesn’t include a generous housing allowance also.
BI understand. And are there other bonuses included?
我明白,这包括奖金吗?
AWell,apart from full health insurance we do offer a company staff bonus scheme linked to readership numbers. But we could go through all the details of that at a later date.
除了全额的医疗保险,我们还有一套与读者有关的奖金体质,我们稍后可以浏览些哪方面的细节。
BWell, Mr. Parsons, I am flexible when it comes to salary. The opportunity to work in Hong Kong for you is the most important thing for me.
好的,Parsons先生,至于薪水,我可以商量。你为我提供在香港工作的机会对我来说最重要。
AExcellent. Well, what other questions do you have Rebecca?
好的。Rebecca,你还有其他问题吗?
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
Q: Can yOu sell yOurself in twO minutes? GO fOr it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualificatiOns and experience, I feel I am hardwOrking, respOnsible and diligent in any prOject I undertake. YOur OrganizatiOn cOuld benefit frOm my *ytical and interpersOnal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵企业必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary Of yOur current jOb descriptiOn. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been wOrking as a cOm*r prOgrammer fOr five years. TO be specific, I dO system *ysis, trOuble shOOting and prOvide sOftware suppOrt. *了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did yOu leave yOur last jOb? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hOping tO get an Offer Of a better pOsitiOn. If OppOrtunity knOcks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the &quOt;glass ceiling&quOt; in my current jOb. I feel there is nO
OppOrtunity fOr advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: HOw dO yOu rate yOurself as a prOfessiOnal? 你如何评估自己是位技术人员呢?
A: With my strOng academic backgrOund, I am capable and cOmpetent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am cOnfident that I can relate tO students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What cOntributiOn did yOu make tO yOur current (previOus) OrganizatiOn? 你对目前/从前的工作企业有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new prOjects, and I am sure I can ap* my experience tO this pOsitiOn. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What dO yOu think yOu are wOrth tO us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make sOme pOsitive cOntributiOns tO yOur cOmpany in the future. 我觉得我对贵企业能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make yOu think yOu wOuld be a success in this pOsitiOn? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate schOOl training cOmbined with my internship shOuld qualify me fOr this particular jOb. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are yOu a multi-tasked individual?DO yOu wOrk well under stress Or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think sO.
A: The trait is needed in my current(Or previOus) pOsitiOn and I knOw I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is yOur strOngest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense Of humOr. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: HOw wOuld yOur friends Or cOlleagues describe yOu? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few secOnds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an hOnest, hardwOrking and respOnsible man whO dee* cares fOr his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined persOn. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What persOnality traits dO yOu admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a persOn whO is)hOnest, flexible and easy-gOing. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) peOple whO pOssess the &quOt;can dO&quOt; spirit. 有&quOt;实际行动&quOt;的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did yOu develOp as an administrative persOnnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning hOw tO mOtivate peOple and tO wOrk tOgether as a team will be the majOr gOal Of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an Open-dOOr pOlicy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: HOw dO yOu nOrmally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的`批评?
A: Silence is gOlden. Just dOn't say anything; Otherwise the situatiOn cOuld becOme wOrse. I dO, hOwever, accept cOnstructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cOOl Off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What dO yOu find frustrating in a wOrk situatiOn? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: SOmetimes, the narrOw-minded peOple make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are nOt receptive tO new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur cOnflict with yOur cOlleagues in yOur wOrk? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try tO present my ideas in a mOre clear and civilized manner in Order tO get my pOints acrOss. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: NOne Of us was bOrn &quOt;perfect&quOt;. I am sure I will be given a secOnd chance tO cOrrect my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What prOvide yOu with a sense Of accOmplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: DOing my best jOb fOr yOur cOmpany. 为贵企业竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a prOject tO the best Of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If yOu had a lOt Of mOney tO dOnate, where wOuld yOu dOnate it tO?Why? 如果你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么企业?为什么?
A: I wOuld dOnate it tO the medical research because I want tO dO sOmething tO help Others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer tO dOnate it tO educatiOnal institutiOns. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is mOst impOrtant in yOur life right nOw? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: TO get a jOb in my field is mOst impOrtant tO me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: TO secure emplOyment hOpefully with yOur cOmpany. 希望能在贵企业任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues cOncern yOu the mOst? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state Of Our ecOnOmy and the impact Of China' entry tO WTO On Our industry. 目前*经济的总体情況以及*入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: HOw lOng wOuld yOu like tO stay with this cOmpany? 你会在本企业服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as lOng as I can cOntinue tO learn and tO grOw in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: COuld yOu prOject what yOu wOuld like tO be dOing five years frOm nOw? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have sOme administrative experience in my last jOb, I may use my OrganizatiOnal and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hOpe tO demOnstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an OppOrtunity at a management pOsitiOn wOuld be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It wOuld be premature fOr me tO predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) HypOthetically speaking, I might be able tO dO yOur current jOb as a directOr. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range Of pay-scale are yOu interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: MOney is impOrtant, but the respOnsibility that gOes alOng with this jOb is what interests me the mOst. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (如果你有家眷,可以说:) TO be frank and Open with yOu, I like this jOb, but I have a family tO suppOrt. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
面试官亨利先生在询问求职者玛丽的优缺点
甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
甲:我认为自己诚恳、勤奋、有毅力、敢于创新,而且有高度的责任心。
乙: How about your psychological resilience?
乙:你的心理承受能力如何?
甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
甲:我想如果需要的话,我可以在压力下很好地工作。
乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
乙:你如何与那些并不太好相处的人共事?
甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
甲:我会真诚友好地对待别人,也相信他们会同样对待我。
乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
乙:你倒是个好心的人。
甲: Thank you. I sim* believe the goodness of human nature.
甲:谢谢。我只是相信人性本善。
乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
乙:如果可以,谈谈你的不足之处吧。
甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
甲:应当承认,有时候我会过分关注细节。我是个追求完美的人。
英语求职面试对话5篇扩展阅读
英语求职面试对话5篇(扩展1)
——求职面试英语小对话
12-25
11-10
11-10
12-27
11-12
12-27
12-27
11-16
11-23
12-19
12-20
12-23
12-31
11-12
11-14
11-18